12.01.2015, 7:46:00 AM

Winston Under 40 Leadership Award

I am happy to report that the Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce chose me as a winner of its 2015 Winston < 40 Leadership Award.  I was the only private practice attorney to win the award this year. 

 The Winston < 40 Leadership Award is awarded to 20 individuals 40 years of age or younger who are excelling in their respective fields and are actively influencing the growth, prosperity and quality of life in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County. For me, it was my legal practice. 

The Leadership Award winners were honored at a gala the week before Thanksgiving in Winston-Salem and were featured in a special section of the Winston-Salem Journal.

My co-worker, Sonny Haynes also received the award in 2014. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top